Email marketing allows marketers to reach out to their customers and prospects with personalized, one-to-one communications. It is a more personal, targeted way of building relationships.
The benefits of email marketing are the following:
- Email marketing can be accessed by everyone with an internet connection.
- It is cost effective because it costs less than most other digital channels.
- Email marketing is straightforward and provides measurable results.
Email marketing is a great way to increase customer loyalty by delivering personalized messages. To make every email more personalized, marketers have started to use trigger words that remind recipients of past actions or conversations with the company.
The most common trigger words are "you," "recent," and "since." These trigger words are not just an email marketing trend anymore, but a norm in all of digital marketing. As we can see, there are numerous benefits for using email marketing for both businesses and customers. Email marketing is the most effective way to reach your audience. It's also the most cost-effective form of marketing and there are plenty of free tools available to help you.
For 10 years in an exceedingly row, email generates the highest ROI for marketers. For each $1 spent, email selling generates $38 in ROI and offers marketers the broadest reach of all the channels on the market to them. Despite the over plus of tools available to marketers, email marketing is just the simplest bet for business growth. In this guide, we’ll share seven reasons why email marketing could be a must-have in your digital marketing strategy and additionally reveal however consultants use email marketing as a core plan of action in their digital strategies
1. Email marketing has a larger reach. With Facebook speech having over one billion active users and Twitter boasting 255 million, it’s tempting to believe that thereforecial media is the simplest thanks to reach the masses. These are spectacular varieties, however what isn’t so ofttimes shared are the statistics on email usage. The total number of worldwide email accounts was 3.9 billion in 2013, and projected to succeed in 4.9 billion by 2017, according to Radicati. While this might sound shocking at first, consider your own online behavior: once you sign on for an internet site (like a web store), you have to enter your email address to create the account. You even would like to associate email addresses to form a Facebook or Twitter might sound pretty ubiquitous, the continued struggle over knowledge breaches and privacy suggests that lots of individuals are exiting some social media channels
2. Email marketing delivers your message. If marketers got to choose from adding a subscriber to their email list, or gaining a brand new Facebook fan, they ought to select the email subscriber each time. There are 2 key reasons why: First, 90% of email gets delivered to the intended recipient’s inbox, whereas only 2% of your Facebook fans see your posts in their News Feed. This can be because Facebook limits the amount of times your posts appear in the News stick in a trial to drive brands towards their paid advertising options. This is a giant deal once it involves obtaining your messages before your required audience. This means your message is forty five times more likely to be seen as a victimisation email than Facebook. Secondly, your email subscribers have expressly told you they need to listen to you after they signed up for your email list.
3. . Email marketing drives conversions. Most marketers are optical devices targeted on driving conversions. No matter whether or not they do so within the sort of leads, sales, memberships, or a metric distinctive to your business strategy, the final word goal for marketers is to show potential customers into paying customers. And once it involves conversions, there isn’t an additional powerful channel than email. As mentioned earlier, your email subscribers have told you they wish to listen to you and this isn’t generally the case with social. 4.24% of tourists from email selling obtain one thing as compared to 2.49% of visitors from search engines and 0.59% from social media, in step with a survey conducted by Monetate
4. Email marketing has a higher ROI. Given email’s unmatched ability to drive conversions, it is smart that email is additionally the foremost effective promoting channel to drive ROI for your company. In fact, email marketing yields AN average 3,800% come on investment for businesses and for each $1 spent on email marketing, the average return on investment is $38. It’s clear from these statistics that email could be an efficient channel for marketers, however why will it outstrip alternative channels so considerably once it involves ROI? It comes all the way down to delivering extremely customized and relevant messages. In contrast to social networks wherever you send standing updates to each follower despite their location, interests & purchase history, email permits you to be hyper-targeted along with your communications.
5. Email marketing is the preferred communication channel. For many, social networks are a private variety of communication wont to carry on to date with friends & family. Once people log in to their social media accounts, they’re there to visualize photos and updates from people they apprehend and care about. Email, on the contrary, may be a way more skilled medium and other people expect to receive info about product and services through that channel. According to MarketingSherpa, an overwhelming majority of individuals need to receive promotional content through email, compared to 17% preferring social media.
#digitalmarketing #digitalmarketingagency #digitalmarketingtips #digitalmarketingstrategy #socialmediamarketing #digitalmarketingstrategist #marketingtips #digitalmarketingexpert #digitalmarketingservices #digitalmarketingplan #digitalmarketingstrategies #digitalmarketingcompany #digitalmarketingblog #DigitalMarketingConsultants #digitalmarketingblueprint #DigitalMarketingBusiness #digitalmarketingcourse #DigitalMarketingSolutions #digitalmarketingconference